T20 World Cup: Anushka Sharma exults in husband Virat Kohli’s performance; says, “I have just watched the best match of my life” : Bollywood News

Today, on the eve of the festival of lights, Diwali, India took on arch-rival Pakistan on the cricket ground for the T20 World Cup. With the nation’s people glued to their screens, cricketer Virat Kohli put on a sensational performance on the pitch and took team India to a resounding victory. Returning home, actress and film producer Anushka Sharma rejoiced at the win and praised Kohli for his impressive performance.

T20 World Cup: Anushka Sharma Welcomes Husband Virat Kohli’s Performance; says “I just watched the best game of my life”

Anushka took to her Instagram handle and shared a rating post for Virat along with images while watching the game, saying “You beauty!! You damn beauty!! You brought soooo much joy into people’s lives tonight and that too the eve of Diwali!You are an amazing wonderful man my love.Your perseverance, determination and faith is mind boggling!!I just watched the best match of my life I can say and although our daughter is too small to understand why her mom danced in the room and screamed wildly, one day she will understand that her dad played his best innings that night, which followed a phase that was tough for him but he came out stronger and wiser than ever before! you!! Your strength is contagious ⭐️and you my love are boundless!! I love you forever and through thick and thin ”

For the uninitiated, Virat Kohli, whose form has been questionable for a while, has been putting on a thunderous performance for centuries. India brought India to an epic four-wicket victory over Pakistan in a nail-biting climax at the MCG amphitheater amid a 90,000-strong crowd, the cricketer knocked out an 82-run knockout that decimated the opposition.

As for Anushka Sharma, back on the movie front, the actress herself will be featured in a sports biopic based on the life of pacesetter Jhulan Goswami in Chakda Xpress. In fact, Anushka has been busy preparing for her role in the film with an intense training session.

Also read: LEAK PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma has a bob as she shoots Chakda Xpress on Howrah

BOLLYWOOD NEWS – LIVE UPDATES

Catch us up on latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movie Update, Box Office Collection, New Movies Release, Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today and Upcoming Movies 2022 and keep up to date with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.

Leave a Comment